Getting blog hosting is the most important step in developing blog as it determines how serious you are to make your blog available online for people to view it.
Web hosting is an online server that will house or store all your blogs files like images, articles and make your website visible anytime people type in your website address (domain name) on the web. Web hosting is like your power house of your blog because it stores everything about your blog.
Getting good blogging hosting is the good foundation of your blog. So therefore , you need to pay attention to how I will teach you how to get your blog hosting from the good hosting server
The best web hosting I will strongly recommend for you is Bluehost as they are the best that will give you all the tools you need for your blogging activities as one package.
With Bluehost, you are getting free domain, cheapest hosting fees and free blog software called WordPress. That means, you will only pay for hosting fees which is the cheapest while you get other required tools free of charge.
Here are the top reasons why you should use Bluehost
- They will register a domain name for you free of charge; your own is to just choose any blog domain name you like and they will allocate it for you so that nobody will be able to use the same domain name again
- They have Outstanding good customer service
- They offer free automatic installation of the WordPress blogging software.
- Their hosting plan is one of the best in the world as WordPress personally recommended it. Remember WordPress is the blogging software you will use to manage and edit your blog.
Now, follow the steps below to get your Web hosting from Bluehost:
- Click here to get the special Discount on Bluehost hosting and then click host your site.
2. Select your plan. I recommend that the beginners should get the basic plan. Click “select” to choose your plan.
- Type in your domain name in the left box and click “Next” to start the registration process.
N.B: Your domain name is your blog name you want to use and I believe, you must have known one to use by now.
- Fill out your billing details on the registration page.
N.B: Make sure you provide your valid email. This is because, after you finish, they will send you email confirming your web hosting details .
- Choose your hosting package options
N.B: As you are just starting as a blog beginner, uncheck everything apart from domain privacy protection as it is only one you need importantly.
Note that Bluehost only offers options to pay 1,2 or 3 years upfront.
They don’t offer monthly payment options to safe you from high expenses. With more years upfront, you are paying less. And with more years hosting package, you have more year to be happy and successful with your blog online.
- Complete your payment information, check the box that you agree to Bluehost’s term of service and click submit.
When you are done and everything went well, you will see the purchase confirmation message and once completed, you will also receive an email with details on how to login to your web hosting control panel (cPanel). This is where you manage everything from support, emails, among other things.
Woo! It is time for mini celebration.
You have officially completed the most important part in starting your blog.
Now, click the create account to proceed to set up your blog